Earn over $50,000 per Year!!
Did you know that the average wage for an insurance agent or broker in Alberta is over $50,000* per year? And that doesn’t include bonuses! True, you don’t start at that level, but if you’re ambitious and willing to work for it, that could be your salary within 3 to 5 years. Remember, that is just the average. So if you’re a go-getter, then you could easily exceed this average. Oh, did we mention that the insurance industry is pretty much “recession proof,” so most likely you won’t lose your job if the economy takes a downturn.
Get started on your new career today by attending our iTAC Insurance training programs.
Let us guide you in launching your career in Insurance Industry
Pass Level I General Insurance with ease Pass your Level 2 exam with flying colors
General Insurance Level 1 Exam Prep Course
- This five-day training includes all materials, books, practice exams for the Provincial Level 1 Licensing exam, as well as a short workshop on how to succeed at writing multiple choice exams.
- Accredited/Approved Insurance Provider through the Alberta Insurance Council.
- Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Cost: $695
General Insurance Level 2 Exam Prep Course
- This three-day training includes all materials, books, practice exams for writing the Provincial Level 2 Licensing exam, as well as a short workshop on how to succeed at writing multiple choice exams.
- Classroom participation or one on one tutoring.
- Monday to Wednesday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Cost: $595